MOT by Bullen…
Bullen Automotive has been registered and authorised by the Driver’s and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), formerly, the Vehicle Operator’s Services Agency (VOSA), as an MOT Testing Station for Class-4 vehicles. We currently have 4 full time, registered, qualified, and experienced Testers. There will always be at least two Testers on duty. Make Bullen Automotive your first and only choice for MOT to be sure of total honesty at a competitive price.
Here are a few reasons why you can rely on Bullen for MOT Testing.
- There are always Testers on duty
- We have routine audits by VOSA/DVSA, AA, and Bosch
- Bullen MOT Testers have years of experience
- Bullen has an excellent service record
- If your vehicle fails, your re-test is free at our facility provided we have the opportunity to quote for the repairs
MOT Testing stresses and worries many motorists, but it doesn’t have to. Feel free to call or stop by Bullen Automotive before your MOT Test is due and a Tester will be happy to advise you on any items you feel may cause an MOT fail. Below we have provided a link to the official MOT Test checklist so you can see exactly what is tested.
MOT standards are checked to a regulated minimum standard on the day and time of test to protect you the customer from rogue garages
Bullen Automotive fully supports and adheres to these standards; please see below a link to the official check list set out by D.V.S.A /VOSA